Cosmetic Dentistry refers to dental treatments that improve the appearance of a your teeth, gums, bite or smile.
There are number of treatments which can enhance appearance but not all treatments are best suited to all patients. The highly trained dentist at Heritage Dental Group will be able to advise the most suitable options based on your current concerns, desired outcomes and budget.
The Dentists at Heritage Dental Group may recommend one or more of the following dental treatments if you are looking to improve your teeth and smile.
All procedures at Heritage Dental Group are carried out using state-of-the-art equipment in modern, friendly facilities. Sterilisation and infection control practices at Heritage Dental Group are subject to the highest quality standards for the health and safety of patients, employees and practitioners.
Take a first step towards whiter brighter smile!
Ask our team for your complimentary 30 minute Smile Makeover consultation with Dr Singh or Book online on the following link:
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Always wanted a whiter and brighter smile? Teeth whitening is a safe procedure that can lighten stained or discoloured teeth.
Stained discolored teeth?
Tobacco, coffee, tea, alcohol, food additives, some developmental blemishes and natural aging all contribute to the discoloring and yellowing of teeth.
While a professional dental clean can remove some staining, Teeth whitening is a cosmetic dental treatment that can provide patients with great results that whiten the colour of teeth which have discolored over time. Teeth whitening, if maintained correctly, can leave you with results that last. As teeth whitening agents have varying levels of peroxide in them, all procedures should only be carried out by qualified dentists who use a clinically proven cosmetic dental treatment.
What is involved in teeth whitening?
At Heritage Dental Group, we provide in-chair and take home teeth whitening kits. The dentist will examine your teeth and suggest you the teeth whitening treatment suitable to your individual needs.
IN-CHAIR PROFESSIONAL ZOOM TEETH WHITENING $499 – We are Now offering Zoom in-chair teeth whitening. It is safe and effective and provides outstanding results for patients.
- The LED light technology is clinically proven to whiten your teeth up to 8 shades in just 60-75 minutes.
- Zoom teeth whitening system reduces stains and discoloration and you can quickly brighten your smile.
- Zoom in -chair teeth whitening usually takes 3-4 15 minute sessions. Your dentist will provide you with after in-chair teeth whitening instructions.
- You will be asked to avoid dark colour foods which can stain your teeth for 24-48 hours.
Everyone responds differently to whitening and sensitivity, your dentist will ask you to use sensitive toothpaste before and after the teeth whitening procedure. You can also use mild desensitizer Relief Gel in conjuction with your treatment to further minimize sensitivity. Should you have any questions regarding teeth whitening, please do not hesitate to contact us- simply call 38783384 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit Phillips Zoom for more information.
CUSTOM MADE TAKE HOME TEETH WHTENING KITS $250 – Teeth whitening procedures are typically carried out at home by the patient following a consultation with a dentist. Teeth whitening may not be appropriate for all patients, before commencing any teeth whitening procedure it is best to discuss expected outcomes and time frame with your dentist. Where appropriate, we will take impressions of your teeth to prepare custom-made ultra thin mouth trays. The trays are used to hold the whitening gel close to the teeth. Whitening gel is placed in the tray which is then worn for up to 30 minutes a day. Results are usually seen within two weeks. We will advise you on how long to wear the tray both initially and for maintenance.
POLA LUMINATE (MAINTENANCE) Brush on and Go! ($29.95)
- No trays required – quick & easy professional teeth whitening
- 6% Hydrogen peroxide
- Only 30 minutes twice a day
- Over 60 applications – 5.5ml Tube
- Fits into your make up bag, suitable for travelling
If you are considering professional teeth whitening, Book your complimentary 30 minute consultation with Dr Singh today and take the first step towards healthy bright smile!
Veneers offer patients the opportunity to improve the overall appearance of teeth and create a beautiful smile. Veneers have the ability to “dress-up” teeth and improve your smile. A natural looking smile is now achievable with veneers. Veneers are thin porcelain or composite resin facings that are bonded to the front of teeth. They are between 0.3mm and 1mm thick and are often used as an alternative to crowns.
They are extremely thin and in most cases require less of the natural tooth to be removed when compared to crowns. Veneers are strong and durable making them a popular cosmetic dental treatment for creating a beautiful smile.
Veneers can be the solution to a variety of dental problems. Some of these include:
- Crooked, oddly shaped or misaligned teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Broken, chipped or worn teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Permanently stained or discolored teeth
Veneers can be applied to one or more teeth to match in with existing teeth or all visible teeth can be veneered to change the overall colour of your teeth.
Other benefits of veneers include:
- Dark lines are unlikely to form around the veneer
- Translucency gives a much more natural look
- Cost effective treatment option, especially composite resin veneers
- When compared to other cosmetic work they often require less of the natural tooth to be removed
- In some cases, veneers can be used as an alternative to orthodontic treatment
- Following treatment, they require no additional maintenance other than regular good oral hygiene and regular dental check-ups
Veneers can change your appearance and give you that beautiful smile you have always wanted.
At Heritage Dental Group, we use high quality white fillings to enhance the appearance of your teeth, replacing old dental amalgams and restoring areas of dental decay. Your dentist at Heritage Dental Group will examine your fillings and will let you know if your teeth are suitable for white fillings or if the the restoration is large than crowns. The procedure for white fillings is quick and painless. Restoration is prepared in your mouth layer by layer and blue light is used to hardened the layers. Once the Dentist finished filling your tooth, filling will be shaped and polished to the size of your tooth and the bite is checked. Your white filling will last for several years. It can get discolored like other normal teeth from tea, coffee, red wine and other foods that can stain teeth.
Regular dental check-ups, brushing and flossing prolongs the life of your white fillings.
Heritage Dental Group offers patients cosmetic dental treatments to replace lost or missing teeth with dental implants, the proven long-term solution for functionality and appearance.
A beautiful smile can boost self-confidence and self-esteem and make a real difference to your life.
What’s an implant?
Dental implants can be thought of as artificial roots that are securely anchored in the jaw.
They are cylindrical devices made of medical grade titanium. Implants are placed in the site of a missing tooth or teeth where they biologically bond with the bone and are capped with a ceramic crown that matches existing teeth.
Advantages of Implant
- Improves appearance – Implants look and feel like your own teeth.
- Improves Speech – Dental implants allows you to speak clearly without the fear of slipping dentures
- Improves eating – Dental implants function like your own teeth, make it easier to eat
- Improves oral hygiene – dental implants are placed individually and easy to access and clean in between
- Durability – Implants lasts life long with proper care
- Comfort – Implants provide comfort as they become part of your teeth and mouth, eliminating the discomfort from removable dentures
DENTAL CROWN AND BRIDGES
Single Visit / Same day Crowns and Bridges!
Dental crowns are a custom-made restoration. Crowns fits over the prepared existing natural tooth and replaces the natural crown, which is the part of the tooth that is visible above the gums. Dental crowns can be used for strength, durability and tooth stability, or for cosmetic reasons to enhance the appearance of a tooth. Your Dentist may recommend a crown for following reasons:
- to restore fractured tooth,
- cover a dental implant,
- protect a week tooth from fracturing,
- cover a tooth that has had a root canal treatment,
- to attach a bridge and
- replace a large filling when there is not enough tooth remaining.
Consult our experienced dentists for more information.