Heritage Dental Group is dedicated to providing optimum dental health in children and adults in a family owned and operated practice.
Our team of experienced dentists and caring staff in Indooroopilly provides a personalized gentle care with the convenience of latest technology and highest quality standards.
“Prevention is better than Cure.”
Looking for a Honest, Gentle and Experienced dentist in Western Suburbs?
Your local Indooroopilly Dentist
- Our team at Heritage Dental Group, provides personalized patient-centered dental care to make your dental experience as comfortable as possible.
- Heritage Dental Group in Indooroopilly is owned and operated by Dr Harminder Singh.
- We ensure the lifelong quality of our services, with the latest technology, experienced staff and comfortable surroundings.
- Gentle caring approach to kids dental health (Kids Bulk-billed under Child Dental Benefit Scheme)
- Plenty of onsite parking
- After hours appointments available – Thursday night and Saturday morning
- With more than 20 years experience in the field of dentistry, Dr Singh enforces the saying of “Prevention is better than cure“. His experienced approach towards, how to prevent dental decay and cavities in adults and kids is practical.
- Nervous and anxious about seeing a dentist, Come in to chat with Dr Singh and experience his honest caring advise and personalized plan for you.
- Provider for HCF More for teeth Program
- Private health insurance fund claims are acceptable on the day of the treatment.
- Interest free payment plans available through MiFund, Afterpay and ZipPay.
- Contact us to schedule your time with Dr Singh to discuss any oral health matters for you or your family.
- We believe that regular dental check-ups can prevent the need for major dental work in the future. It is far more cost effective than allowing problems to go on undetected.
- Emergency appointments available everyday.
It is almost never too early to get into the healthy habit of six-monthly dental visits. We encourage kids to visit the dentist for a regular check-up as soon as they have their first teeth. This allows them to become familiarized with their Dentist to help maximize their chances of achieving optimum lifelong dental health.
Proper Brushing and Flossing techniques are really important to keep your teeth healthy and beautiful. Every time you visit us, we will check your teeth and advice you how to look after your teeth with some easy brushing and flossing techniques.
What happens at your First Dental Visit?
- Your dentist and dental assistant will introduce themselves and ask if you have any specific concerns or issues with your teeth, gums or appearance of your smile.
- Next Dentist will assess the current condition of your teeth and gums.
- Dentist will also take digital photographs of all your teeth to explain the current condition of your teeth.
- Dr Singh may request that digital dental x-rays be taken of teeth and gums during your check-up.
- For more extensive treatment planning, the dentist may obtain study models of upper and lower teeth and/or digital photographs of your face and teeth.
- As part of your ongoing dental maintenance program, your dentist may offer a scale and clean to remove tartar build-ups.
Scale & Clean
Regular scale & clean is essential to remove stains and calculus build ups that develop on your teeth. Teeth cleaning is done as part of your regular dental check up, During your appointment, Dr Singh will check your teeth, gums,overall mouth and also evaluate your brushing and flossing by checking in between your teeth while cleaning. After examining and cleaning your teeth Dr Singh will recommend a personalised advice on how to maintain healthy teeth and gums to avoid long term problems.
Professional dental clean every 6-12 months saves you from major dental work, gum disease and guides you towards healthy oral health.
A professionally applied fluoride application will assist in reduction of dental decay and decrease the sensitivity of your teeth.
General Dentistry includes: Scale and Clean, White fillings, Fluoride treatment, wisdom tooth extractions etc.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 38783384 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org