10 TIPS TO MAINTAIN WHITE TEETH
From your Indooroopilly Dentist
HOW TO MAINTAIN WHITE TEETH?
Want to brighten your smile? Here are few tips from our dentists to maintain white healthy smile at home.
- Minimize the intake of staining liquids and foods e.g. red wine, black tea or coffee, soy sauce, berries etc.
- Eliminate tobacco
- Brush your teeth after meals
- Rinse your mouth with water after colourful beverages or foods that stain your teeth
- Brush softly to avoid damaging your tooth enamel
- Follow a proper oral hygiene routine (Brushing with soft toothbrush at least 2 minutes twice a day, using fluoridated toothpaste, using floss or interdental brushes to clean in-between your teeth, rinse your mouth as advised by your dentist)
- See your dentist regularly for professional clean
- Consider at home teeth whitening kits to maintain white teeth
- Discuss with your dentist the advantages and your suitability for Professional Zoom teeth whitening.
- Use re-useable eco friendly straws to drink beverages that way it will bypass your front teeth
Follow good oral hygiene routine daily. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our dental team in Indooroopilly on 07 38783384, we would love to answer your oral health care concerns.
Find out about Professional in-chair ZOOM teeth whitening and at home custom made teeth whitening kits. Contact our team on 38783384.
Book your next dental appointment with our gentle experienced dentists and keep your smile healthy for life.
We promise,” A gentle caring dental experience.”